It’s that time again for sharpening both pencils and minds alike! School is back in session and, just like every other year, it comes with a blend of stress and relief. After hitting up Clematis Street for some back to school shopping for the kids (and yourself), you and the family are back to the routine of homework, early morning sports, art projects, band practice, group projects, rides to visit classmates, tutors, and so much more.
Hiring a Personal Assistant, Nanny, Nanny/Housekeeper, Chauffeur, Housekeeper/Cook or even a Chef can make a huge difference for busy families who are looking to maximize the quality time they spend together during the overly hectic school year. This can make eating healthy meals as a family, getting a ride home from practice and mastering the art of finishing homework before bedtime much more seamless.
For those of us not returning to the classroom, here are some fun facts (don’t worry, there won’t be a test later):
- The Palm Beach County School District has 187 schools filled with 183,000 students (making it the 11th largest in the nation). A lot of people seem to agree, it’s a great place to raise kids!
- Of the student population, 152 languages are spoken by individuals from 198 different countries and territories of birth
- 12,898 teachers are employed by the Palm Beach County School District
- Palm Beach County has the 8th highest graduation rate in the nation
- Palm Beach County has seven community colleges and two major universities
- Palm Beach County is just a few hours away from two top 50 schools: The University of Florida and the University of Miami
Here’s to a great new school year!